Academy Head Coach
Part-time, Fixed Term Contract, Sept 2022 - Apr 2023
Additional hours as agreed June to Aug 2022 and May to Aug 2023
- Lead Coach for Academy training sessions and matches
- Plan and deliver stimulating and progressive training / fitness sessions on Monday and Friday afternoons, in collaboration with other coaches/physio
- Oversee Wednesday afternoon Academy matches
- Provide mentoring support to Academy students
- Build a positive, disciplined, respectful and supportive Academy culture
- Liase effectively with other stakeholders (college staff, Academy and club management, parents, sponsor)
- Support student recruitment programme via school visits, college open evenings and football team links
- Help develop Stalybridge Celtic player pathway across Academy, Juniors, U18s, U21s and First Team
- Minimum UEFA B (FA Level 3) qualified coach
- Can evidence youth player development success
- Good organiser and communicator on and off field
- Builds healthy, effective relationships
- Mature outlook and approach with sound judgement
- Can add value via own ideas and network
- Good role model
- Fully compliant with FA Safeguarding requirements
Deadline for applications June 12th
Interviews June 15th
To apply, please email Ian Milligan (email@example.com) with your name, address contact number, experience and an attached CV.
Assistant Kit Manager
This is a voluntary role assisting the first team kit manager and will include both matchday, training days and some Sunday and midweek evenings.
The role will include working with the Kit Manager to ensure the First Team Matchday kit is prepared. This involves making sure that all the kit is sufficiently washed, dried and folded ready to go out for matches.
As part of matchday duties, the post holder be assist in managing the kit and also ensure that all of the equipment required for matches is available.
- To assist in managing the kit requirements at the club.
- To deal with the kit requirements for the first team management and staff.
- To organise kit distribution. This will involve communicating with the Kit Manager and First Team Manager.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and away games.
- To work in the laundry room; this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches.
- The post holder will (where possible) be available to work all first team home and away fixtures.
- Organisation, commitment, enthusiasm and passion.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Clean UK Driving License and own car.
- Hard Working.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Social skills and communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
The role will, from time to time, involve some unsocial hours in order to prepare for a fixture.
In return you will get:
- Access to all home first team fixtures, both home and away.
- A chance to be play a key part in your club.
- Free access for one guest at each home game.
To apply please fill in the form.
Main club sponsor
Warm-up Kit Sponsor
All people entering Bower Fold & its environs are reminded of their obligations with regard to foul & abusive language & comments & remarks that could be construed as offensive, discriminatory & or racist to any group or creed.